Exams finished, and final shows taken down, now’s the time when students are packing up and going home for Summer.
A great majority of Lincoln’s students are from overseas or other parts of the UK – so where do they put all the stuff they’ve hoarded during the year?
When my daughter finished her first year of university I naively drove to Oxford in blistering heat to collect her and her belongings – a suitcase and a few boxes right? No. I was shocked at the volume of stuff which had accumulated and was to be driven back to Lincoln – even worse, enter my house.
In fact, it wouldn’t even fit in the car!
That’s when I took advantage of her local storage facility … problem solved. Phew. All I needed to take back to Lincoln was her and her suitcase. Even better, I didn’t even need to drive her back again in September. Buying her a train ticket was bliss … Goodbye child and suitcase.
I’m happy to say that student storage at anglia costs a fraction of what I had to pay in Oxford – our cheapest open shelf storage starts at just £7 per week, a compartment with lockable, sliding doors like the one pictured, £8.00 and a mini unit 2.4m high! (which some students share), just £15 a week. Bargain. Plus, anglia self storage has a cool little van which can collect a student’s stuff and bring it to our site which is a mere half a mile away from campus.
Benefits of using anglia self storage over the vacation :
1. Cost and time effective. Student storage starts from £7 a week.
2. Anglia self storage is only 0.6 miles from Lincoln University campus, a 10-15 minute walk, or an easy drive on the new East/West Road.
3. Our anglia van can collect and deliver your belongings for a small charge.
4. Storing at anglia over the vacation saves parents driving to Lincoln or hiring a vehicle – and also saves space back at home.
5. Security at anglia self storage is excellent and includes monitored CCTV, electronic gate and secure units. Students’ belongings are kept safe until their return the next term.
6. Overseas students can go home with minimal baggage.
7. No deposit payable.
What are you waiting for?